THE EYES HAVE IT!
The eyes have been described as the “window to the soul”, but they are also the first to show the signs of aging – you men pay attention, aging is not gender specific! My Skincare Rule #3 is “TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES”, if you do you may be able to hold back the years.
I have a two-step routine. In the morning, I put on a cooling gel after cleansing. Clarins Contour Eye Gel is one of my favorites. At night I use a cream or treatment, i.e for dark circles, bags, firmness or wrinkles. I just discovered Neutrogenia Hydra Boost Gel Cream for Eyes and it is my new favorite.
When we sleep, our body is at rest and our pores are open and this makes it easy for our skin to absorb the creme faster. Eye gels and creams can be expensive, some up to $200.00. Here are some brands that will work the magic on your eyes and not deplete your pocket. Abra-ca-dabra……5 years gone and you look FABULOUS!!
1. Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl Eye Cream
2. The Body Shop, Elderflower Cooling Eye Gel
3. Neutrogena Hydra Boost Gel Cream for Eyes ***Editors Favorite***
4. Strivectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
5. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Cream
6. Nivea Eye Roller Gel for Men
7. Ponds Age Miracle Dual Eye Therapy
8. Yes To Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream
9. Clarins Eye Contour Gel
10. ROC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream